How can I connect the dots?....




-    How can I connect the dots?
   How can I understand the GOD?

   All my life I never tried,
   Wasted time dreaming in spite.

   I was happy and in delight,
   Everything seemed so bright.

   I always got more than deserved,
   I always put a meager effort.

   But I had a faith inside,
   I will do better if I try.


-     How can I connect the dots?
    How can I understand the GOD?

    This time I thought of doing something,
    I started doing almost everything.
 
    I tried hard, I really began,
    I did the most that I can.

    Everything seemed so fine,
    I kept on dreaming about mine.
 
    I gained faith over myself,
    I did well amongst ourselves.


-     How can I connect the dots?
    How can I understand the GOD?
 
    Until the last I did not stop,
    Considering this chance to be my last.

    With this feeling I moved ahead,
     Faced hiccups with peace in my head.

     In this journey I found a lot
     But such an end I never thought.

     The final fight was so easy,
     I was happy and going to be crazy.

     But the final moment came,
     Fate has decided it to be lame.

     Few last moments took this dream away from me,
     Like it was never meant to be with me.

     Heart choked like under water,
     This moment was a total disaster.


-                                               How can I connect the dots?
                   How can I understand the GOD?


Comments

  1. http://www.openingmoments.com/hubble-solution/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Poem Shivam!!!
    The boy seems like willing to get something for which he was trying his best; and enjoy that.....He got also but he could'nt enjoy..... he was feeling 'something' missing......

    But after that moment he should be knowing THIS 'something' which might give him another kind of joy of lacking it. And It gives a very wonderful sensation to feel GOD.
    And I know it was so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank a lot for your consideration.
    I think your thought is going to take me a little further in understanding this puzzle. It is really helpful and enlightening.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment