Who is Responsible?


                 I think that my whole business is with me only. I am the only friend of mine and at the same time I am the only enemy. No one else has to do anything with the world related to me. No one else is responsible for what is going on with me whether it is good or bad. I am solely responsible for what the conditions are with me. Each and everything in my life is just the outcome of my own deeds.
But still things are not up to my expectation. Then who is responsible? The answer is very simple and obvious as it seems, it is none other than me. It was so simple to answer at this point after this much analysis but really it is one of the most profound things for a person to grasp. And same was the case with me.
Previously I was caught into the illusion that I am just the one who is working in accordance to the surrounding conditions which were all natural or created by someone else and I am just giving response. And this is what a normal person thinks always which is one of the biggest myths that we are living with.
This myth is so popular and well accepted by the society that if someone tells something other than that or contradictory to that, we the people living in the society just ignore his or her statements without giving any thought. Today I am going to make a move against this myth despite of being aware of the society’s response because I have come to know that the reason behind the “ignorance” is not only the profound character of the reality but it is something more than that. This “ignorance” acts as a simple way to avoid the confrontation with our own shortcomings. This myth gives us a way to escape without being accused. And that is what we want. Somewhere inside we know the truth but we never make this feeling come out. We start suppressing it as soon as it comes in our mind. Today my purpose behind writing this article is to make us all realise that ignorance is not the solution.
We do not want to take responsibility. We just blame others and even sometimes we don’t hesitate in blaming God but we never blame ourselves. While we are escaping from blaming self, we are again making a big mistake. Firstly we made mistakes whose outcomes we are facing and secondly when we got a chance to blame ourselves and improve then we escaped by simply blaming either others or God.
And I am sure that if we don’t wake up now we shall be doing the same for rest of our lives. The real and persistent pleasure comes through acceptance and improvements. The moment we realise that we were wrong at some point, we should accept and start searching for the ways to eliminate the cause of the wrong deed.
Once we start blaming ourselves we shall witness exponential improvement. We will march towards the perfection in everything.
We are not the one related to our present conditions. Our present conditions and situations are just the outcome of our previous actions. We should not indulge ourselves in those situations rather we should indulge in our present actions. Our present actions are going to make our future situations. So our point of focus should be our present actions.
We are all searching for satisfaction and inner peace. But the problem is that we are misguided. We think that avoiding all the hurdles that comes in our path of satisfaction shall lead us to our goal earlier but we fail to understand that importance of achieving the goal exists only if we deserve that goal. And deservingness comes through facing all the difficulties that come in our way despite of avoiding them. This can be understood by the simple fact that if a wrestler is given the medal without any fight, it is worthless for him and for everyone who admires him.
Finally I would like to say that we are in need of our own concern. We are worried about everything but the self. We should give time to ourselves and think that where are we headed. We have to stop running away and embrace ourselves, our strengths and even our shortcomings.   
In this way we shall be happier peaceful and satisfied.

Comments

  1. well if u hav thought that much . I WILL SUGGEST U A BOOK " YOGA VASHISTHA". IT IS RELIGIOUS BOOK BUT DEALS WITH ALL THESE QUESTIONS. AND IF U R ABLE TO UNDERSTAND IT COMPLETELY , PLS HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks..... i will definitely go through this book.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment